WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
The territories we are hiring in include: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, California, and Texas.
Joining our dynamic start-up presents an outstanding opportunity for individuals seeking high-income potential, potentially six-figures in a matter of months. This commission-only position offers significant earning prospects for top-performing Account Executives. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and technology, we encourage you to apply and be part of our team.
Some things you'll do...
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and identify and pursue new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, and other outreach methods
- Support prospects through the entire buying cycle by understanding their business needs and pain points to position DF’s capabilities
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscapes
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales teams to design and implement successful lead funnel plans, strategies, and tactics
- Present business capabilities, negotiate pricing and secure contracts with clients in the +$500,000k range
- Own your numbers! Monitor and report on sales metrics and pipeline activity by utilizing our CRM HubSpot
- Schedule and conduct meetings with potential clients to introduce them to our products/services
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the tech industry
- Highly driven with an established record of success for meeting or exceeding sales targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and work effectively as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a high level of responsiveness to colleagues, prospects, and customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
- Results-driven, with a strong work ethic and a hunger to succeed
- Adept at using technology and software to manage your sales pipeline and client relationships
- Proficiency in using Salesforce or HubSpot
- Knowledge of marketing and data analytics industry
- Prior experience with SaaS start-ups or selling into enterprise customers
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer