WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
The intern in this role will assist in the following –
● Maintain and update firewalls and test the organization network and systems
● Design, recommend, implement and maintain security systems to protect the company's critical information and systems.
● Manage firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other security technologies.
● Implementing network security blueprints prepared by security architects
● Monitors security products for alerts and own the process of remediating the issue
● Performs regular security assessments and vulnerability scans.
● Analyzes and understands threat intelligence information and how it might impact the organization.
● Stays up-to-date on security trends, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
● Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of sensitive files, data and materials accessed, discussed, or observed while working with district staff
● Experience with maintaining web and email proxies
● Maintain knowledge and awareness of the following standards HIPAA, FERPA, FOIA, CIPA and PCI
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in, Cybersecurity or Computer Science or any related field
● Strong understanding of network security protocols, such as SSL, TLS, and IPSec.
● Knowledge of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST, and CIS.
● Ability to analyze and interpret security logs and threat intelligence.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer