WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create and guide content for social media channels — including images, written posts, and videos — that drive brand awareness, increase social followers, engagement with our audience and influencers, and generates sales
- Plan social content and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant, and engaging – this includes written content
- Ensure all daily content is optimized for search and relevant SEO
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests
Multiple positions are available.
- Ability to create, test, and evaluate content for social and understand what drives the engagement.
- Energetic self-starter, self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management
- Structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently as well
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Passionate about the digital, tech, and mobile space
- Proficiency in productivity and internet applications with a strong concentration on Microsoft Office (or Mac Platform) and social media platforms
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Journalism, or related degree program
- Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/work experience
- Links to personal and/or brand social media handles that you’ve managed is a plus
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Preferred 6 months of work experience in the related field
- Availability to attend daily working sessions from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, Monday - Thursday (4 Hours Collaboration and 4 Hours Independent)
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer