Social Media Analyst: Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
The length of the internship is 6 - 9 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Researching new social media trends and tools
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- Providing constructive criticism to content creators to help them make improvements
- Generate and promote SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Ensure the Digital Factory website is optimized for SEO and SEM, with reports and audits to be completed
- Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools
- Run advertising campaigns via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google AdWords
- Help build inbound organic search traffic and improve search engine results pages
- Create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email and blogs. Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests
Multiple positions are available.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Keywords Tool
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently
- Problem-solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Analytics, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related Bachelor’s degree program
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/ work experience
- Availability to attend daily working sessions from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, Monday - Thursday (4 Hours Collaboration and 4 Hours Independent)
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer