WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Establish the look and aesthetics for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices and apps
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes, and/or screen mockups
- Responsible for management and execution of visual product assets
- Collaborate with various disciplines within the business in order to create transformative, engaging, and compelling product visuals and ads that enhance the brand
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites, and newsletters
- Create materials that follow a specific marketing narrative
- Create and update print collateral including booklets, brochures, handouts, Sales collateral, etc.
- Assist in quality assurance and brand alignment for all marketing materials
- Work with diverse personalities across the firm in an incredibly fast-paced environment
Multiple positions are available.
- Proficiency in Videography
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign. InVision experience a plus
- Strong typography skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience working with video and editing is a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously in a high-pressure environment under strict time constraints
- Energetic self-start with the ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team and work autonomously as well
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Portfolio or sample of completed design projects
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Art and Design, Advertising, Communications, or related degree program
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Proven 6 months work experience as a Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
- Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/work experience
- Availability of up to 4 hours per day in daily working sessions within the 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM CST time period, Monday-Friday
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer