Grant Writing - Unpaid Internship Position
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research, collect data, and write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
- Work with department managers to compile financial documentation and data.
- Manage the proposal submission process, and Identify all requirements of each grant to ensure all necessary attachments are submitted on time.
- Track and create a calendar of grant opportunities and proposals– including deadline dates, required materials, etc
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develop an annual grants strategy.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants
- Complete and submit grant applications to secure funding
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in research, and grant writing. Nonprofit and charities experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Demonstrate ability to write successful grant proposals.
- Have knowledge of Local and Federal foundations and corporations.
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven.
- Excellent grammar and strong research skills needed
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer