WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Research, collect data, and write high-quality proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents, based on a currently structured proposal template
- Work with department managers to compile financial documentation and data
- Manage the proposal submission process, and Identify all requirements of each grant to ensure all necessary attachments are submitted on time
- Track and create a calendar of proposals– including deadline dates, required materials, etc.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current proposal template and processes to further enhance quality and timely delivery.
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals
- Perform other duties as assigned
Multiple positions are available.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills needed
- Demonstrate the ability to write successful proposals
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise, and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Demonstrate ability to manage rejection, and overcome common proposal objections
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently or as a team player with purpose, and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in computer skills, email marketing, and all areas of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, creative writing, or a related area
- Master’s degree in English, communications, creative writing, or a related area
A minimum of 1-year (preferred) experience in proposal writing
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer