Full Stack Web Developer - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications.
- Create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function.
- Structures the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
- The primary responsibility of full stack developers is to design and deliver full stack web applications.
- Write new computer programs, change and maintain existing programs as directed.
- When given a new project, full stack developers are in charge of providing a finished, professional software product.
Required Experience with:
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- CSS Frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap preferred)
- AWS EC2/Route 53/S3/Cloudfront
- Agile development
- Readily available portfolio of previous projects
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer