Database Administrator - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
· Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
· Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
· Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
· Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
· Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
· Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
·Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
· Experience with large custom software deployments required
· Healthcare experience is a large plus
· Critical thinking skills
· Excellent Problem-solving skills
· Great Communication skills
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer