Solution Architect - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
· Design and implement solutions
· Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
· Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion
· Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans
· Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
· Consistently monitor the scope of projects
· Assess and evaluate risk as required
· Maintain understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture
· Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
· Bachelor’s in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field.
· Experience with large custom software deployments required
· Healthcare experience a large plus.
· Project management experience/skills
· Analytical skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Communication skills
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer