Accountant - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare US, state, and/or international corporate tax returns, extensions, and estimated payments
- Assist in the research, analysis, and documentation of domestic and international transactions and planning ideas
- Aid in the support of income tax audits by both federal and state taxing authorities
- Pursuing a degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years of Journal Entry experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a small team and independently
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, exposure to the Quickbooks software is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
The scope and length of the internship vary based on job requirements and availability of the selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer