Chief Data Analyst
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to engage clients and understand the business requirements and goals
- Lead the development of tools to collect, validate, manipulate and perform exploratory data analysis tasks on analytical data sets
- Lead the development of predictive analytics models and advanced recommender systems
- Communicate newly discovered insights based on analysis to the clients in a manner that they can leverage in their business
- 3+ years of experience in statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Masters, Ph.D. or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics.)
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, machine learning, and programming
- Strong working knowledge of, Python, Hadoop, SQL, and/or R
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Prior experience with standard ML models: Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, and Hidden Markov Models
- Experience implementing a real-world Recommender or Ranking system
- Worked with the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Implemented multi-core/distributed software, preferably in a Linux environment
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer