Sales Coordinator Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have a basic understanding of our service offerings and technical solutions
- Manage Sales lead database and Sales process
- Assist in driving accounts to a close
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure necessary sales resources are accurate
- Contribute to developing and executing Sales strategies and optimization
- Manage and support integrated sales initiatives
- Support current clients, delivering outstanding customer service
- Establish and manage sales tracking, metrics, and dashboards
- Response to inquiries, documentation and communication assistance within the sales team
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program in business administration or a related field
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications (or Mac platform Numbers, Keynote and Papers)
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior experience with Start-ups is a plus
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment under strict time constraints
- Reliable and detail oriented
- The scope and length of the internship vary based on job requirements and availability of the selected candidate
The scope and length of the internship vary based on job requirements and availability of the selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer