Financial Analyst Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in financial reports and audits.
- Work with the finance team on forecasting and financial modeling efforts.
- Lead and/or support all capital raising efforts.
- Support department projects and initiatives with financial needs.
- Help with identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Post journal entries.
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation.
- Data entry.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting graduate degree program
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Energetic self- starter who is able to work well in a small team and independently.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior experience with Start-ups is a plus.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment under strict time constraints.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer