Human Resources Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- The steps in the recruiting and hiring process including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and conducting telephone and in-person interviews.
- The importance of confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management.
- Improve and monitor recruiting and new hire on-boarding process.
- Facilitate the orientation of new employees.
- Research and propose team building and company culture initiatives.
- Create and manage company-wide communications.
- Contribute as a strategic thinker in building a strong HR foundation for a growing start-up company.
- Assist HR team with other tasks assigned.
· Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or management/administrative fields.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
· Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Prior experience with start-ups is a plus.
· Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Reliable, detail-oriented, and the ability to work independently and with a team
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer