Lead Software Engineer - Android Mobile
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Take part in the design, development and maintenance of an advanced mobile geo-location library.
- 3+ years of experience in statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms.
- Additional experience in the server-side development of REST APIs is a plus.
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, machine learning and programming. Strong working knowledge of, Python, Hadoop, SQL, and/or R.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience designing and developing Android applications.
- Candidate will also have experience managing and leading a small team of developers (3-5) in the delivery of software enhancements from the Analyze and Design through build and test stages of the SDLC.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- The desired candidate will have experience in building Android libraries and demonstrable proficiency/mastery of the Android Platform architecture, the Gradle build system, the use of ProGuard and the UI, Animation, Graphics, Location and Sensors, and Connectivity APIs.
- Furthermore, an appreciation for TDD, a strong understanding of the common challenges with mobile/embedded devices including power management, resource optimization and OOD design patterns best practices is desired.
- The candidate will also have experience in popular frameworks such as Google Play services and Firebase.
- Authentication and Authorization workflows for mobile
- REST API development and prior start-up experience is a plus.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer