Digital Writing Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
The Digital Marketing Intern will learn the practical application of:
- Learn how to create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, email and blogs.
- Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog.
- Help develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy as it relates to SEO.
- Ensure the Digital Factory website is optimized for SEO and SEM, with reports and audits to be completed.
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field graduate degree program.
- Passionate about the digital, tech and mobile space.
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience with Start-ups is a plus.
- Problem solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Ability to commit to being in the office 2-3 days per week, 9am-2pm (preferably Tuesdays-Thursdays)
- The internship is 12 weeks’ long
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer