Software Engineer - DevOps & Deployment - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Experience with SQL & noSQL databases, unit testing, integration testing, bash scripting, Docker, docker-compose
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible or others
- Master's or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
- Experience tracking and documenting your work, recording time, communicating results in accordance with some Project Management tool ( Wrike, Jira, etc... )
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Experience in the server-side development of REST APIs
- An appreciation for TDD, a strong understanding of the common challenges associated with cloud data storage, access, and management
- Prior start-up experience
- Understanding of the role of Machine learning and statistical modeling in product development
- Strong technical skills in data analysis, machine learning and programming. Strong working knowledge of Python, Hadoop, SQL.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer