Software Engineer, iOS Mobile Applications - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THE POSITION WILL ENTAIL
- We are looking for a passionate iOS Developer to take part in the design, development and maintenance of an advanced mobile geolocation library
- This library will enable any iOS app to easily leverage a user’s location, BLE input and NFC input to deliver hyper-relevant information to users
- In addition to the below requirements, strong team, communication and interpersonal skills are also required
- This individual should also have strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate, track and push through projects and initiatives
- Current or recent enrollment in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related program
- At least 1 year of programming experience in Objective C and iOS Development
- Significant experience with development in Objective C and Swift
- A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for embedded systems
- Demonstrable understanding of common challenges with mobile/embedded devices, including power management, resource optimization, and wireless network reliability
- Test Driven Development.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer