Sr. Software Engineer, iOS Mobile Applications
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to lead the design, development, and maintenance of an advanced mobile geolocation library. This library will enable any iOS app to easily leverage a user’s location, BLE input and NFC input to deliver hyper-relevant information to users. In addition to the below requirements, strong team, communication and interpersonal skills are also required
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of programming experience in Objective C and iOS Development
- Significant experience with development in Objective C and Swift
- Experience leading software development teams
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems
- Demonstrable understanding of common challenges with mobile/embedded devices, including power management, resource optimization and wireless network reliability
- Bluetooth and NFC application development experience
- Test Driven Development
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer