WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Assists with project administration, analysis, reporting and tracking
- Technical Lead and/or advisor on various IT projects and tasks
- Proficient in MS Excel developing macros, linking data sets, and illustrating the data via charts
- Maintains project records and documents
- Drafts status reports and other documents for program or project managers
- Analyzes project data to synthesize data, provide analytical input based on data analysis, determine overall status; reports results to appropriate program/project manager
- Supports program or project managers in identifying and resolving issues related to specific aspects of the project or tasks
- Works with other project staff to assist in resolving issues related to customer needs, processes, and technical milestones
- May coordinate quality assurance or quality control on small projects
- Performs other responsibilities associated with thisposition as may be appropriate
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
- Experience with:
- Google Apps for Business setup and maintenance
- Office 365 setup and maintenance
- IM messaging tools (HipChat/Slack)
- Conference call frameworks (Webex, BlueJeans, Hangouts, etc)
- Windows/OSX administration, networking, and troubleshooting
- Cloud Storage solutions (Dropbox for Business, Onedrive, Google Drive for business)
- iOS/Android setup, administration, and troubleshooting
- Experience with:
- AWS EC2/Route 53/S3/Cloudfront
- Content Management Systems (WordPress or similar preferred)
- Be comfortable working autonomously and with ambiguity.
- Experience leading a software project or enhancement of some sort is a plus.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer