Software Engineer, Web Applications - Front End: Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer with a passion for elegant user interfaces to help build modern and easy-to-use web applications that will leverage the diverse datasets we collect. You will be responsible for designing and building various web applications that will be used by businesses and brands to further influence the way consumers interact with their mobile apps. Your challenge will be to build a forward-looking and extensible web application that simplifies future iteration. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will also be critical to your success.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- MVC development and strong experience with frameworks such as Backbone JS
- Experience with Flask or Django and SQL Alchemy
- Test Driven Development
- Amazon Web Services
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer