Project Management Intern
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- The importance of confidentiality, professional communication and time management.
- Coordinate executive meetings and communications while maintaining an organized and cohesive business schedule.
- Facilitate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Researching, preparing and proposing plans and ideas related to business initiatives.
- Presenting ideas and plans related to business initiatives internally.
- Create and manage company-wide communications.
- Contribute as a strategic thinker in building a strong business foundation for a growing start-up company.
- Support on Operations related projects and deliverables, as needed.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Assist in conducting organizational assessments to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. Track progress toward outcomes, consistently incorporating new information.
- Contribute in the development of operational goals which are obtainable and tied closely to the long-term goals of the company.
- Assist with other tasks assigned.
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Business or Entrepreneurship.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience with personal assisting is a plus.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reliable, detail oriented self-starter, and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality
The scope and length of the internship varies based on job requirements and availability of selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer