Writer - Content & Engagment Intern
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Develop and write 1-2 pieces of content a week for DF website and social media.
- Build out DF’s content for up to three months with a clear purpose to drive traffic and leads.
- Create brand-specific content for social media channels and blog.
- Assist with press releases.
- Write longer form articles 1-2 times per month (more than 750/1000-words)
- Maintain calendars and schedule deliverables.
- Ensure the Digital Factory content is optimized for SEO.
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests.
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field graduate degree program.
- Portfolio of written work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient on social media platforms and management tools like Hootsuite.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus.
- Passionate about the digital, tech and mobile space.
- Available to work at least 20 hours a week
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who is able to work well in a small team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience with Start-ups is a plus.
- Problem solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment under strict time constraints and multiple deadlines.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
The scope and length of the internship varies based on job requirements and availability of selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer