Digital Marketing - Entry Level
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Learn how to create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email and blogs.
- Learn the nuances of client management from sitting in on meetings to hands on account administration experience.
- Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog.
- Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Run advertising campaigns via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google AdWords.
- Help develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy and it relates to SEO.
- Help build inbound organic search traffic and improve search engine results pages.
- Maintain calendars and schedule deliverables.
- Ensure the Digital Factory website is optimized for SEO and SEM, with reports and audits to be completed.
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests.
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field graduate degree program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications with strong concentration on Photoshop, Microsoft Office (or Mac Platform) and social media platforms.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Keywords Tool.
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus.
- Passionate about the digital, tech and mobile space.
- Available to work at least 20 hours a week
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who is able to work well in a small team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience with Start-ups is a plus.
- Problem solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment under strict time constraints and multiple deadlines.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
The scope and length of the internship varies based on job requirements and availability of selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer