Graphic Communication Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- The Digital Marketing Intern will learn the practical application of:
- Develop and update polished Keynote templates, presentations and proposals.
- Create and update print collateral including booklets, brochures, handouts, sales collateral, etc.
- Work on updating company website.
- Design graphics, mock-ups and other key visuals.
- Format content for a variety of programs and file types.
- Assist in quality assurance and brand alignment for all marketing materials.
- Participate in creative brainstorms.
- Work with diverse personalities across the firm in a fast-paced environment.
- Recent graduate or an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign, as well as WordPress
- and Keynote.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography.
- Energetic self-starter who can work well in a small team and independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to create great working relationships.
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Ability to commit to being in the office 2-3 days per week, 9am-2pm (preferably Tuesdays-
The scope and length of the internship varies based on job requirements and availability of selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer