WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
This position is responsible for leading the development of functional and non-functional business requirements while overseeing and aligning initiatives across work streams from start to finish; working with business partners to understand the business strategy and translate into product requirements.
- Lead the analysis, development, documentation, and communication of functional and non-functional business requirements
- Validate processes to ensure business and technical requirements are met prior to project delivery
- Ability to asses client’s current and future state, evaluate results and present clear and logical findings
- Partner with team members to understand and define project objectives and timelines
- Ability to analyze complexities, define measurable milestones, and move efficiently execute, learn, and iterate
- Identify key areas of opportunity to deliver value across people, process, technology, and information
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4+years of management consulting in one or more specialization areas including strategy, operations, process improvement, and project management
- Experience implementing and documenting business requirement sessions
- Technical knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Systems and or other health information systems
- Technical experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) systems
- Completed and or willing to complete Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) training
- Understands how new technologies, systems, processes, and organizational structures can impact individuals and organizations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with changing landscapes and ambiguity
- Effective collaboration across multiple levels and functions
- Possess ability to manage workload and manage multiple priorities, as applicable
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral, written and verbal communication
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer