Executive Assistant and Special Projects Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including, but not limited to: managing calendar appointments; composing and preparing correspondences; and organizing and compiling documents for meetings.
- Researches and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Keeps the CEO well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously and proactively, and follows through on projects to completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists with the creation of administrative procedures and development of communications systems.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Leadership Team including scheduling, attending meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes as needed.
- Oversees event planning for organization-wide events.
- Assists in creating Quarterly Objectives report.
- Strong organizations skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage the progress of large projects.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Expert level written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with sound decision making capability.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
*This is an unpaid internship
**This is 70% remote, 30% onsite
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer