Creative Design/ Marketing - Entry Level
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Develop and update polished PowerPoint templates, presentations and proposals.
- Create and update print collateral including booklets, brochures, handouts, Sales collateral, etc.
- Design graphics, mock-ups and other key visuals.
- Format content for a variety of programs and file types.
- Assist in quality assurance and brand alignment for all marketing materials.
- Participate in creative brainstorms.
- Work with diverse personalities across the firm in an incredibly fast-paced environment.
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate degree program.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography.
- Energetic self- starter who is able to work well in a small team and independently.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to create great working relationships. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and/ or InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience with Start-ups is a plus.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment under strict time constraints.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
The scope and length of the internship varies based on job requirements and availability of selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer