Software Engineer - Android Mobile - Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- We are looking for passionate Android Developers to take part in the design, development, and maintenance of an advanced mobile geolocation library.
- Experience in the server-side development of REST APIs is a plus.
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, machine learning, and programming.
- Strong working knowledge of, Python, Hadoop, SQL, and/or R.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Furthermore, an appreciation for TDD, a strong understanding of the common challenges with mobile/embedded devices including power management, resource optimization, and OOD design patterns best practices is desired.
- The candidate will also have experience in popular frameworks such as Google Play services and Firebase.
- Authentication and Authorization workflows for mobile
- Prior start-up experience is a plus.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer