Social Media Analyst Unpaid Internship
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
The Digital Marketing Intern will learn the practical application of:
- Learn how to create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email and blogs
- Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog
- Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools
- Run advertising campaigns via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google AdWords
- Help develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy and it relates to SEO
- Help build inbound organic search traffic and improve search engine results pages
- Ensure the Digital Factory website is optimized for SEO and SEM, with reports and audits to be completed
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications with a strong concentration on Photoshop
- Microsoft Office (or Mac Platform) and social media platforms
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Keywords Tool
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- Energetic self- starter and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Problem-solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Reliable and detail oriented
- Ability to commit to being in the office 2-3 days per week. 9am-2pm (preferably Tuesdays-Thursdays)
The scope and length of the internship vary based on job requirements and availability of the selected candidate.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer