VP - Client Engagement
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- Responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in assigned accounts and markets.
- Accountable for attaining individual sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates strategies and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Provide timely feedback to CEO regarding insights on improving sales and activity performance.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity in the CRM.
- Leads client conversations around sales pitches, proposals, RFP responses, and follow ups.
- Assists marketing team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate cross- departmentally.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Genuine enthusiasm and interest in working with people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and other internet applications
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer