Lead Software Engineer - iOS Mobile
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WE CAN't WAIT.
Our team's digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
- We are looking for a passionate Lead iOS Developer to take part in the design, development and maintenance of an advanced mobile geolocation library.
- This library will enable any iOS app to easily leverage a user’s location, BLE input and NFC input to deliver hyper relevant information to users.
- In addition to the below requirements, strong team, communication and interpersonal skills are also required.
- This individual should also have strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate, track and push through projects and initiatives.
- At minimum, candidate candidate must have a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience designing and developing iOS applications in both objective C and Swift.
- Strong leadership and delegation skills are required.
- Candidate will also have experience managing and leading a small team of developers (3-5) in the delivery of software enhancements from the Analyze and Design thru build and test stages of the SDLC.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer